Monday

...Canada.


Hello! I'm just back to work following an amazing holiday in Vancouver & Canada's sunshine coast where we stayed in a "tent" house overlooking the water. That's me in a kayak pretending to be Pocahontas. You can check out more photos and reflections on this beautiful country here. Also, this week's Voice Of.... is Chief Dan George, one of my favourite voices of wisdom - a poet, speaker for the people of Canadian First Nations and inspirational Chief of the Salish Band, Vancouver....


The beauty of the trees,
the softness of the air,
the fragrance of the grass,
speaks to me.

The summit of the mountain,
the thunder of the sky,
the rhythm of the sea,
speaks to me.

The strength of the fire,
the taste of salmon,
the trail of the sun,
and the life that never goes away,
they speak to me.

And my heart soars.

Chief Dan George


Vicky Watt is a Scottish female voice over artist, available daily from her professional home studio by the sea. She'll also happily travel to your chosen studio in the city for face-to-face voice sessions. For more information, please go to her main page at www.vickywatt.co.uk. She is also featured at www.voiceovers.co.uk.