Tuesday

...giving


I have found that among its other benefits,
giving liberates the soul of the giver.
- Maya Angelou

No one has ever become poor by giving
- Anne Frank

For it is in giving that we receive
- St Francis of Assisi

I love the concept of giving back to my sources of inspiration. So, I recently updated my Ethical Policy, to include favourite social initiatives and charities. I may be able to offer complimentary voice overs for these organisations. Either way, I'll donate back or reduce 50% of the agreed fee. If you're creating environmental or humanitarian campaigns with these charities or other ethical initiatives, I'd love to work with you:-

Water Aid
Marine Conservation Society
Greenpeace
Friends of The Earth
Oxfam
Save The Children
The British Red Cross
Amnesty
Peace Direct
*MacMillan Cancer Care
*Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland

*I've specifically chosen the above health care charities because I prefer to support medical organisations that don't test on animals.


Vicky Watt is a Scottish female voice over artist, available daily from her professional home studio by the sea. She'll also happily travel to your chosen studio in the city for face-to-face voice sessions. For more information, please go to her main page at www.vickywatt.co.uk. She is also featured at www.voiceovers.co.uk.