Monday

...seaside summers!


“The Sea, once it casts its spell,
holds one in its net of wonder forever.”


- Jacques Cousteau


Hello! I've just returned from a lovely summer break in some favourite seaside spots. See more of the magical island I visited here! Now, relaxed and ready to roll, I'm back to work and available daily. It's been a couple of weeks, so I'm getting my vocal chords back in shape with a great tongue twister...

...."she sells sea shells by the sea shore, she sells sea shells by the sea shore, she sells sea shells by the sea shore..."

Vicky Watt is a Scottish female voice over artist, available daily from her professional home studio by the sea. She'll also happily travel to your chosen studio in the city for face-to-face voice sessions. For more information, please go to her main page at www.vickywatt.co.uk. She is also featured at www.voiceovers.co.uk.