Thursday

...The Who!

Yesterday, I voiced the BBC promos for an upcoming BBC Radio Scotland interview from Tom Morton with The Who frontman, Roger Daltrey. It reminds me of this quote from one of my all-time favourite films...

"Listen to Tommy with a candle burning....

and you will see your entire future"


- Anita Miller's
advice to young William
Almost Famous

If you love music of the early 70s era - this film is a must see! Meanwhile, listen out for that Roger Daltrey interview on BBC Radio Scotland. I loved my sneak preview...

Vicky Watt is a Scottish female voice over artist, available daily from her professional home studio by the sea. She'll also happily travel to your chosen studio in the city for face-to-face voice sessions. For more information, please go to her main page at www.vickywatt.co.uk. She is also featured at www.voiceovers.co.uk.