Wednesday

...Dorothy Perkins (NEW AUDIO)


"a girl should be two things - classy and fabulous"
 - Coco Chanel

Ooooh girls, check out the new Spring-Summer '12 collection over at Dorothy Perkins.  Tres chic!  If you find yourself spoiled for choice and want a second opinion, just ask for advice in store - and listen out for me, I've just voiced a project that you'll hear on the high street.  In fact, the collection is so tempting,  I might even see you in-stores, in-person, very soon!

Hear Audio Online - A sample of my recent project with Dorothy Perkins is available to hear below and at my main website - www.vickywatt.co.uk


Vicky Watt is a leading Scottish, female voice over artist, available daily from her professional studio by the sea. She'll also happily travel to your chosen studio in the city for face-to-face voice sessions. For more information, please go to her main page at www.vickywatt.co.uk. She is also featured at www.voiceovers.co.uk.